Re: [ferret_users] unexpected difference depending on order of integration and annual cycle

Hi William,

I do not have the complete explanation. But:

shade var

reveals missing values with time dependent distribution. Replacing "var" by "missing(var,0)" gives results independent off the order of operations.

The @mod transformation should imply some division by @ngd. What @ngd is depends on the order of operations. So far, things may by not fully linear any more?

Best,

Martin