[ferret_users] saving variable value along with its lat lon and time info.

Hello all,

I have a netcdf file with coastal ssh values along the global coastlines and missing value/ no value at all other grid points.

I would like to extract the ssh values to a data file for use in a statistics software.

My question is whether I can create a data file where each entry (row) lists the ssh value, lon, lat, and time (in 4 separate columns).

Furthermore, my data is over 7300 days (L axis); so I assume I will need to set up a repeat loop for this axis.

Any ideas of a good method to retrieve this data?

Thank you for your time,

Paul