Re: [ferret_users] Combining 2 netcdf comes

No.
The definition is same in both the files Mr.Arijeet.

On 18 Mar 2017 13:23, "Arijeet Dutta" <arijeet.uoh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
I think this is because you have different definitions for same variable in different files since they differ in location. You can rename the variable for different files and append them in a single file if you want.

Greetings
Arijeet