Re: [ferret_users] Reduce the size of the data

Hi Nicolas,

I think you've got the answer you need, but you can always also just check what's in the file.   Change the repeat-loop range to write out just the first few values.  Then cancel all the definitions and open the file in Ferret, listing the data. Or get out of Ferret and use ncdump to write out everything in the file.

  > ncdump Output.nc

will write all the header, the coordinates, and the data values, showing the data types, attributes, and so forth. (This is why I suggested writing just a few values.)  This way you'd have confidence in your definitions and in what is being written.

-Ansley