Re: [ferret_users] Plotting PDF and CDF using Ferret

Hi,

PyFerret includes functions that return these. See the documentation of the STATS functions here,

ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/pyferret/ferret-functionality

(Note that in the Ferret and PyFerret documentation, PDF also refers to pdf graphics output, and CDF also refers to netCDF file types; so searching for "probability", and "cumulative" will be helpful search terms.)

Ansley