Re: [ferret_users] VECTOR wind plots

Hi,

Another trick I use to get Ferret information is to go to the Users Guide Index and use the browser search to look for words.  For your question about adding time information, search for "time" in the index. A promising topic I find is "creating a time axis for variable having no time axis".

The idea is that you define a time axis having the timesteps you need, and then define a variable which has the variable's grid plus the time axis, with values of all zero.  Then add this zero variable to your variable that does not have a time axis.

Or, if the variable's grid already has a T axis, but it does not have time units, then you can define the correct time axis and use a regridding @ASN transformation, to put your data onto it.

-Ansley