[ferret_users] VECTOR wind plots

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a vector plot with ferret of my wind data. I have a NetCDF file with wind speed data u and v, latitude and longitude, and time.

I want something like this:
Inline afbeelding 1

I used mp_poly_vectors.
go mp_poly_vectors XLONG, XLAT, U, V 5 "arrow"

I get the following error message:
 **ERROR: request exceeds memory setting: 57 Mwords were requested.
define axis/y=1:`num_vectors`:1 y_vect_cnt
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
 *** NOTE: You can use SET MEMORY/SIZE=xxx to increase memory.
 *** NOTE: The "Memory use" section of the FERRET Users Guide has further tips.

Also I need to define the time dimension somewhere...

How can I make this work?

Thanks in advance,

Gijs