Re: [ferret_users] selecting months

Please search the archives BEFORE writing to hundreds of people around the world. Very often your question will have been answered already, and you will find many useful hints. The archives are a great repository of many people's knowledge and experience.

It's easy:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/static/Ferret_search/ferret_mail_archives.html

I just tested this by searching for "climatology". Amazingly, this useful thread from 2011 came up:

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2011/msg00743.html

Better results are for this question are found by searching "JJAS".

Billy K