Re: [ferret_users] transect wrong direction of label

Hi Marco,

Is the axis originally defined with units of longitude? It might be enough to just redefine the axis, rather than defining a new axis and regridding:

   set axis/units=degrees_east translon

Then the axis should be defined as a modulo longitude axis, as long as the entire range of values is no more than 360 degrees, and the plots and other calculations, such as making expressions with other longitude axis, should work fine.

-Ansley