Re: [ferret_users] Shade key customization

Thank you very much Mr. Abhisek.
It worked out very well.

Regards,
B.Yadidya

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Abhishek Savita <abhisheknagar2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Yadidya

You just use your data in this script and change variable according to your data. it will give the shakey at the bottom with large size.

use data.nc
go multi_view 2,2,.41,0.065,.06,0.37,0.13,0.08,v
ppl shaset reset
set view v11
fill/nolab/nokey/set var
ppl fill
ppl shaset reset
set view v12
fill/nolab/nokey var
ppl fill
ppl shaset reset
set view v21
fill/nolab/nokey var
ppl fill
ppl shaset reset
set view v22
fill/nolab/nokey var
ppl fill
ppl shakey 1, 0, 0.17, , 10, 9, -4.5, 5.5, .4, .65
ppl fill