Re: [ferret_users] graticules are not written in overlay-plots

Hi Martin,

I agree this would be good behavior, to be able to request graticule lines on an overlay plot. The graticule lines are drawn at the time of drawing the plot axes, and those are only drawn on non-overlay plots to ensure that they are drawn just once.. If we draw plot axes multiple times, they start to show up as thicker and thicker lines when using the graphics libraries that we use for PyFerret.

It should be possible to add functionality so that perhaps SHADE/GRAT/OVER would force a re-drawing of the axes, or perhaps a setting would cause only the graticule lines to be drawn.

Ansley