[ferret_users] Problem in converting daily data to Monthly axis.

Dear Ferreters,

I have daily data of four years which I'm trying to convert in to Monthly axis.
My main objective is to find the monthly average climatology for four years.
I tried several methods described in the faq's but these are the errors that I encountered.

 **ERROR: regridding:  only @ASN, @LIN, or @NRST regridding between calendar types: NOLEAP, GREGORIAN

 **ERROR: illegal limits: U does not exist at T=01-JAN-0000 00:00:31-JAN-0000 00:00@AVE
          Axis extremes are T=01-JAN-2009 00:00:01-JAN-2010 00:00

Can anyone please help me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
B.Yadidya