Re: [ferret_users] converting depth cordinated into density (sigma) cordinate

Hi Binny,

As I said, you would need the @ASN transformation, I think.

> so in this way I am replacing the Z axis of dbars from Z axis of meters. Is
> this the way I can use to get my desired results ?

Depends on what you "desire". :-)  My advice is to read what I wrote
in my previous message and try yourself; If you have specific
questions, search the Ferret mailing archive or the manual; If you
don't find answers to your specific questions, ask them in this list.

Regards,

Ryo