[ferret_users] list/nohead displays an unexpected text

Hi all,

Happy new year to all ferreters.

I have encountered a small problem when I list a variable without header.
A small text is still reamaining. Bellow in my exemple a '40E' is displayed.
I think this is not expected.

yes? use monthly_navy_winds
yes? list/format="comma" uwnd[i=@ave,j=@ave]
             VARIABLE : ZONAL WIND (M/S)
             FILENAME : monthly_navy_winds.cdf
             FILEPATH : /opt/ferret_dsets/data/
             BAD FLAG : -99.9
             SUBSET   : 132 points (TIME)
             LONGITUDE: 18.8E to 18.8E(378.8) (XY ave)
             LATITUDE : 91.2S to 91.2N (XY ave)
          40E
16-JAN-1982 20,-0.1449
16-FEB-1982 06,-0.107
18-MAR-1982 17,-0.2242
18-APR-1982 03,-0.1623
18-MAY-1982 14,-0.1892

yes? list/format="comma"/nohead uwnd[i=@ave,j=@ave]
          40E
16-JAN-1982 20,-0.1449
16-FEB-1982 06,-0.107
18-MAR-1982 17,-0.2242
18-APR-1982 03,-0.1623
18-MAY-1982 14,-0.1892
18-JUN-1982 00,0.01262

Regards
Patrick

--
Please visit https://github.com/PBrockmann/wms-pyferret
to display synchronous slippy maps using Web Map Service (WMS) provided by pyferret

Data Analysis and Visualization Engineer
LSCE/IPSL, CEA-CNRS-UVSQ laboratory
LSCE - Climate and Environment Sciences Laboratory
IPSL - Institut Pierre Simon Laplace