[ferret_users] strange error in pyferret

Dear All and happy new year. I have got strange behaviour of pyferret as below. I have checked for this thread but cant get much help http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/pyferret/known-issues/

grdelTextSize: Error when calling the Python binding's textSize method: **ERROR <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: width of the rectangle in not positive
 **ERROR: Error getting text size from PyFerret font call N
ppl fill
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

Attached is my script
the version of the pyferret is below
 NOAA/PMEL TMAP
     PyFERRET v7 (opt)