http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2016/msg00594.html

happy to help you.
regards, saurabh

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 11:17 PM, Estanislao Gavilan Pascual-Ahuir (PGR) <E.Gavilan-Pascual-Ahuir1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Saurabh, Paulo and Martin,

Thanks so much for your help, I could save it without any problems using that command.

Kind regards,

Estanisalo

From: saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 12 December 2016 21:57:26
To: Paulo B. Oliveira
Cc: Estanislao Gavilan Pascual-Ahuir (PGR); Ferret pmel
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] heavy files

Hi Estanislao,

Paulo is correct but use can add few more thing in this command like time step size and memory size.

repeat/l=2191:4380:1 ( save/append/file=normal.nc sossheig; set mem/size = 1000 )

l=2191:4380:1 (here one is the time step size) and  1000 is the memory size (adjustable)

it will free your memory at every step to make a faster process. you can adjust the memory size according the configuration of your machine i.e. whether it will go above  1000 or it has lower then 1000.

please mail us back if you have any problem for this.

regards, saurabh