Re: [ferret_users] origin of the axis ticking?

Hi,

Sorry! My bad!

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Billy Kessler <william.s.kessler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Huh!

When I paste your exact commands into Ferret on my system (Ferret 6.94 on a Mac running OSX 10.10.5), I get a bottom tick!

That was my mistake!  I just missed the bottom tic!

By the ways, one thing I failed to say was that I also want to remove the equatorial tic.  Anyway . . .

Sorry again for the confusion.

Ryo

You're right that drawing the label is harder, because your need to match the font and label position (relative to the tick and axis) exactly.

Also I guess I enjoy playing around like this. Not everyone does, and maybe I don't enjoy it so much when I just want the damn plot!

Billy