RE: [ferret_users] How to convert fluxnet csv file format to netcdf?

Dear Kishore,

You need to define an appropriate grid (time at least) for your data (define axis …., define grid…).

Then read the csv in using that grid ( see set data…) .

Then you can use the save command which will write netcdf.

‘hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Joerg

Jörg Kaduk

Senior lecturer

http://www.geog.le.ac.uk/staff/jk61/

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4051-3081

e: jk61@xxxxxxxx

t: +44 (0)116 252 3848

Department of Geography, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK

PLEASE NOTE:  I am ‘working to contract’ as part of the UCU  industrial action  in support of fair & EQUAL pay in higher education. This may mean it takes longer for me to respond to emails. You can find out more about the dispute here: https://www.ucu.org.uk/fair-deal-for-HE

cid:image001.png@01D0FA11.54D38240

           Elite Without Being Elitist

Follow us on Twitter or visit our Facebook page and the Departmental Twitter and Facebook page