Re: [ExternalEmail] Re: [ferret_users] Temperature calculation from potential temperature.

Thank you so much for your reply

But in my data set I didn't had pressure data, and if calculate pressure by
p = p0 + rho*g*h ; if I calculate rho by ferret function rho_un(sal,temp,ref_pressure) again temperature is potential temperature
in this situation how should I proceed.

please advice me.

Thanks in advance
shivashankar