[ferret_users] Trouble with labels and Repeat

Hello,

I am using the repeat command to produce a series of sea surface temperature figures. I would to have the date/time labeled on each figure so when I merge these .gif into a video there is a running count of the date/time listed for each figure/frame.
The problem I keep running into is that the label remains for each figure/frame, such that the label is placed upon all previous labels leading to a mess of numbers.
I tried shade/nolab and adding a title; I tried using the go unlabel to remove labels I did not want and then introduce a new label; all result in the same superimposed label of date/time that gets messier with each time step/frame.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Paul