[ferret_users] building pyferet

Dear ALL
I have been using ferret for sometimes but want to migrate to pyferret
I read this thread http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/pyferret/build-install/ on how to install. I did like this
  1. downloaded the pyferret source ,code ftp://ftp.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/pub/pyferret/PyFerret-7.0.0-Ubuntu-14.04-64.tar.gz
  2. followed the procedure here
  3. While still in the PyFerret installation directory, the Finstall shell script in the bin subdirectory was run, bin/Finstall

I get the permission denied even when I use sudo ...

Can someone help me on how to install pyferret in Ubuntu 16