Re: [ferret_users] regarding 'ppl pen' in shade or fill command

Thanks Ansley.

I am using ferret v6.93. But as suggested I will try using PyFerret.

--
Regards,
Nitin Patil

Sent from my iPhone

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 10:41 PM, Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I tried your script using generic datasets that are available with Ferret.  The behavior looks the same when using both SHADE and FILL. What version of Ferret are you running?  The only addition I would make to your script is to issue a PPL CLSPLT command after all of the drawing commands and before you run gksm2ps.

Please have a look at this FAQ for techniques to customize the line thickness in ps files:
changing line thickness in PostScript files

Also I recommend that you run PyFerret if possible.  PyFerret has much more control over the line thickness in addition to nice-looking fonts.

Ansley