Re: [ferret_users] set color pallete for white for low values

Hi

I don't think Ferret includes any color palettes with white at one end, but there are ones with light colors. To choose another palette, either specify it with the /PALETTE= qualifier on the FILL commands, or you can change it on all plots during the Ferret session by issuing a PALETTE command before drawing any plots, perhaps yellow_green_blue
See the examples in the FAQ, which use several different palettes.
   yes? PALETTE blue_green_yellow
   yes? USE etopo20
   yes? SHADE rose
   yes? FILL/x=12w:35e/y=25:60 rose   ! this plot also done with blue_green_yellow
 /PAL= is an abbreviation for /PALETTE=
   yes? SHADE/I=1:10/J=1:10/PAL=green_magenta i-j
   yes? FILL/I=1:100/J=1:100/PAL=blue_darkred cos(i/8) + sin(j/6)