[ferret_users] calculating Annuail cycles with only 8months

Dear users,
I know this question is rather not expected
I have run model for 8months and I want to plot the annual cycles to see whether the model captures the seasonality , Is it possible since for annual cycle, the data must at least be 12months

OR rather someone has an idea on how best to plot this. I have run a model from sept oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May .. Between these months there are three seaons OND, DJF and MAM. I want to see wether the model can capture these seaons