Re: [ferret_users] labeling the panel plots with alphabets

Thanks very much
It has placed the text where I needed them

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Also have a look at the ANNOTATE command.  ANNOTATE/NORMALIZED allows you to locate labels relative to the plot box, so it's easy to put a label, say, near a corner of the box.  It also has options /user and /nouser similar to the controls on LABEL.

-Ansley