Re: [ferret_users] regarding eof analysis

Hi,

By the looks you are trying to pad the ends with zeros. The easiest way to do this is using the MISSING function setting missing values to zero.

let sst_n=missing(sst_ff,0)

or

let sst_n=missing(sst_ff,0) + sst_f   ! This will preserve missing values of the original.

should do the trick

Cheers,
Russ