Re: [ferret_users] regarding eof analysis

Hi,

as mentioned in previous mail i list my filtered data at x=85,y=16 i found that the data is missing from 1-jan-1901:1-dec-1904 in the beginning and from 1-jul-2012:end. so i tried to plot eof between this range only but still having the same bailing out error moreover i tried to pad the missing values after filtration but didn't get any success in pading also.

i am attaching script for padding please have a look and rectify my mistake in performing eof of filtered data.

regards, saurabh