[ferret_users] Problems on Mac 10.11.6 with the new ferret v7

Dear ferret users,

I recently installed the new version of ferret (v7.0) for Mac on my Mac 10.11. I have many problems when running go files: very often, ferret crashes during a plot,
(with the following error message:
ferret(2382,0x7fff77627000) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fb6c581d280: pointer being freed was not allocated
Abort)

 and often also, it stops during a calculation without ending it.
This behavior is completely random: a code may work fine one time, and then crash thus after.
These bugs happen very often: I would say ferret crashes 80% of the time!

Did everyone also experienced such problems?
Thanks for your help,

Sophie

--
Sophie Cravatte