Re: [ferret_users] plotting U and V wind and wind speed

Thanks I will check

On Sep 12, 2016 8:14 PM, "Ansley C. Manke" <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

For the viewports where the plots are not colored, you have forgotten to put the /OVERLAY qualifier on the vector command, so all you are seeing is the vector plot.

For the color key, the VECTOR command has to come after the PPL FILL, not before it. The sequence should look like this:

fill/nolabel/set_up/level=(-inf)(0,10,2)(inf) U6_spd
ppl shakey, ...
ppl fill

vector/over ...
go land ...