Re: [ferret_users] Winds Key label not being displayed

Hi

Your script uses the /NOLABEL qualifier on the vector command.  The key is one of the labels that is removed by /NOLABEL, but
the /KEY qualifier overrides that (http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/VECTOR#_VPINDEXENTRY_vec_key).  So VECTOR/NOLAB/KEY will draw the vectors and the vector-length key, but no other labels.

As to why some of the plots are all-white, you'll need to do some things like try a STAT command on the variable you're plotting. Is there valid data?  There should be, because the vectors are drawn. I have not tried your script - you included dataset 4 and dataset 12.

I notice also that in the last plot, you've done a FILL/SET_UP  but the PPL FILL is commented out.  This is a good idea to draw a single color bar for the page, but the VECTOR command would need to be after the PPL fill.