Re: [ferret_users] numerical label of veckey only 2 positions

Hi Patricia - Maybe I'm missing the point, but won't this work if you change the fortran format:

ppl veckey,-50,77,,(f4.0," m/s")   ! change the format [fnn.mm] to match what you need

As far as I can tell, there is no way to omit the decimal point to show an integer value only, however.

Also note that the 4th argument to the labset command controls the character size of the value written:

ppl labset,,,,vector_label_size  ! also controls the default height of labels

Billy K