[ferret_users] Re: contour overlay

Thankyou so much saurabh and ansley for a quick reply. I tried your suggestions but still problem persists. Also for me to get same zaxis for both data sets I have to give negative delta for second data. So I would like to know that how can I change my zaxis of second dataset to make it to take positive delta same as the first dataset.

--
Regards,
Chinnu Sachidanandan