Re: [ferret_users] Ferret can't display figures anymore

Hi Maxime,

I have not seen this. What is your X-windows display software?  Can you run the command xclock from the Linux command line? Does it put a clock on your screen?

The DISPLAY environment variables needs to be set; see the Ferret installation guide. It seems that you do have that, since Ferret is putting up a window, but for some reason is not drawing to it.

Ansley