Re: [ferret_users] How to make thick lines in the plot

Thanks I got it

On Aug 5, 2016 12:52 AM, "Ansley Manke - NOAA Federal" <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
The information Ryo mentions has been captured in an FAQ,

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/changing-line-thickness-in-postscript-files

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Ryo Furue <furue@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

> When I make plots, the texts are faint and not visible
>
> I use set mode metafile to create postscript and convert this  to pdf since
> I cant get direct reader of postcript
>
> Still my plot texts are faint and lines too thin , how can I make the line
> more thicker, with visible texts

Please search the Ferret mailing list for "thicker lines" or "thicken
lines" or something like that.  There have been excellent instructions
by Billy and others.

Ryo