[ferret_users] making a contour a variable

Hello all,

I would like to define a variable which is of the line of grid points which separates two values of a mask (the end product would look like a contour line). I attached a picture of the mask. How could I "select" the grid points which lie in the 0 value region (the shelf) but are adjacent to the 1 value region (off shore). I would think using the @SHF would be helpful, any ideas?

Thank you in advance,
Paul

--
Paul Goddard