Re: [ferret_users] Climatology for each month at hourly resolution

You were absolutely right.
The reason my case is different from the examples is that I have a time-series over 11 years, and I want to extract each January, and calculate the diurnal cycle in January based on all 11 Januaries, then repeat this to get the diurnal cycle for each month.  I am still using @MOD, and it is very helpful!

Thanks for the tips.