Re: [ferret_users] Number of occurrence of data in a coarse grid

Hi Ferret users,

> Please do such a search BEFORE writing to the group.

We seem to be in a cycle.  What's its frequency? :-)

Anyway, this is very important.   Lately I look at the messages to
this mailing list less and less seriously.  I don't unsubscribe from
it only because I sometimes need help or want to raise some issues.
I'm not unwilling to help other people, but . . . .

Cheers,

Ryo