[ferret_users] Annual cycle for 30years.

Dear Ferreters
I want to plot annual cycles like the ones below. These ones are examples are copied from some online sources. I am using this script attached but only getting empty space figure also attached. I have used this http://www.precisrcm.com/GRACE/KL_worksheets/worksheet_KL_2a.html to calculate annual cycel before plotting in ferret but gets empty space. Could someone show me how to go about this. The data am using is monthly data in kg/m2/s2

Inline image 1