[ferret_users] Create a pressure levels dimension and combine different files together

Hi all,

I have a variable at different pressure levels, but each level is recorded in a different file, and without a "Z" dimension (it just has x,y,time). So I'd like to concatenate all the files together along a Z dimension to create a single 4D file, and I need to specify which at level goes each file.

So I create a new axis like that:
def axis/z/units="millibar" plev={100, 200, 250, 500, 600, 750, 850, 1000}
But then I dont know how to associate the variable from file1 to the level 1 of the axis (and so on) and save all the levels together.

Any idea?

Nicolas