[ferret_users]

Dear ferreters,

I have a monthly climatological data (.nc format, x, y and t axis). I want to create Hovmoller diagram (i.e. y=@ave) . However, I want to start from June instead of January while my monthly climatological data, l=1:12, have only 12 points started from 16-jan to 16-dec. Is there any looping method in ferret that will begin in June and end with the month of May that means the 1st 5 months will show later in the map?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Masud
MS student