Re: [ferret_users] defining time axis

Hi,
The automatic labeling of time depends on a calendar time axis that's continuous. One thing you could look at is to save your variable u_adcp_masked; that preserves the time information. Then you could plot u_adcp_masked, which would show the month and years, with gaps in the months you have masked out. Doing analysis with the data might still involve the COMPRESS step, but this way the plots will have the correct time labeling.

Ansley