[ferret_users] defining time axis

Hi all

I have a nc file containing monthly zonal current data from 2001 to
2011 at depths upto 400m. I want a plot for only mar,april and may months
for the aforementioned years, what I mean is, on the time axis I shall
have March, April and May for 2001 then again for 2002 and so on and
not an average over those months. I tried in the following way

yes?      use merged_zonal_current.nc
yes? sh da
     currently SET data sets:
    1> ./merged_zonal_current.nc  (default)
 name     title                             I         J         K
   L         M         N
 U_ORAS4  oras4_zonal_current              1:1       1:1       1:41
  1:132     ...       ...
 U_ADCP   observed_zonal_current           ...       ...       1:41
  1:132     ...       ...

yes?      let L_indx    = L[GT=u_adcp]
yes?      let yr_months = L_indx- 12*INT((L_indx-1)/12)
yes?      let mask_other_months = IF yr_months GT 2 AND yr_months LT 6 THEN 1
yes?      let u_adcp_masked = u_adcp * mask_other_months
yes?      let u_adcp_compr  = COMPRESSL(u_adcp_masked)
yes?      def axis/t=1:33:1 t33
yes?      let u_adcp_premon_all = u_adcp_compr[gt=t33@ASN]
yes?      set var/title="Premonsoon ZONAL CURRENT_adcp"/units="cm/s"
u_adcp_premon_all
yes?      save/file=adcp_u_premon.nc/APPEND u_adcp_premon_all

this comes fine, but in time axis only numbers are shown instead I
want months to be shown, obviously I couldn't do this because I
defined the time axis in a manner def axis/t=1:33:1 t33. Any Idea on
how I can have those months in time axis by properly defining the time
axis?

Thanks
Arijeet