Re: [ferret_users] LSL_Lowpass filter

The choice of 85 for the two filters does not mean the same thing. It is clear from the plot that the SPZ filter is stronger (positive-negative peaks are reduced). I suggest building intuition by trying several more values of the parameters. Can you bring the SPZ filter closer to the LSL one with smaller values of the parameter? Or vice versa? This is how to learn what these filters do and be able to judge which is appropriate for a particular problem.

BK