Re: [ferret_users] querry_correlation

Hi,

use 1.nc
use 2.nc

!!!!!! reading variable form files 1.nc and 2.nc
let my_new_var_1= old_var_1[d=1]
let my_new_var_2= old_var_2[d=2]

let p= my_new_var_1
let q= my_new_var_2[gxy=my_new_var_1]
!!!! gxy=my_var_1 means you are making equal grid for both variable

go variance

list/x=85/y=16 correl         !!! for listing the value of correlation at that grid point
fill correl                          !!!  for spatial plot of correlation

Apart from this you can use ferret mail archive and search correlation script. i hope this helps you and please wait for others reply also for confirmation. in mean time you can try out this script.

regards