[ferret_users] Fwd: eof time amplitude

Dear Ferret users,
                           I read in ferret manual that eof_tfunc gives normalized PC's. I would like to know how can I get amplitude in my PC's. In my case I am using zonal velocity data for EOF analysis and the output I would like to use for doing regression analysis. So to evaluate the results i will be getting,my input data(ie the PC's) has to be in m/s. But in EOF analysis by ferret, PC's are unitless. Any help in this regard will be great. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chinnu Sachidanandan
Physical Oceanography Division
National Institute of Oceanography