From: owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx on behalf of Krishna Ramesh
Sent: 02 February 2016 10:50
To: ferret_users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [ferret_users] EOF SPACE and temporal variability

Hi

I have installed ferret v6.63 linux 2.6.32-504.el6.x86_64 in my PC

I am using EOF function to find the variability in spatial and temporal, I used the EOFSVD_SPACE(A, FRAC_TIMESER)command to find the spatial variability, but i don’t know how to make temporal variability, is there any function is like EOFSPACE to find temporal variability?.

Regards

Ramesh