Re: [ferret_users] EOF SPACE and temporal variability

Hi Ramesh,

I am new in ferret. My installed version is ferret 6.93. It seems to me that the ferret version newer than 6.8 is not working the EOFSVD_SPACE(A, FRAC_TIMESER) function. I need the same things i.e. the spatial and temporal variability of the MSLA data from AVISO by using the EOF function.

Ramesh, could you please attach me the code or .jnl file to find out the spatial variability? I have also read the previous EOF functions of the user's email group. But, that is not clear to me. That case the examples are given with the SST data and mine is MSLA data. Another important thing, how did you find the previous version e.g. ferret 6.63? Could you please send me the link or the .gz file? I am badly in need of this function for my MS thesis work.

Regards,

Masud