Re: [ferret_users] Compressed ferret output incompatibe with netcdf java apps

Hi Russ,
No, this is not a known issue. What version of Ferret are you running? If it's an older one, it might be worth updating. Ferret currently links with netCDF 4.3.3.1. (Upon starting Ferret, SHOW SYMBOL netcdf_version lists the version number).

Ansley