Re: [ferret_users] lagged cross-correlation script

Dear Dr Lawal,

Thanks for your response. I have also thought of that. I'm just wondering if there is a script that can do the lagging automatically since I need it for large data.

Thank you.
Jacob.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Dr Kamoru Abiodun Lawal