[ferret_users] ferret_users: eps-figures produced with pyferret become rotated

Hi,
I am using the latest pyferret build from source for opensuse 13.2. I want to produce figures for inclusion in latex documents. I find that figures with aspect ratio < 1 become rotated when saved with the frame-command. Here is an example:

use coads_climatology

!This works as expected
set win/asp=1.4/size=1/quality=high 1
shade/l=1 sst
frame/file=asp14.eps/format=ps

!This plot becomes rotated when saved to file
set win/asp=0.4/size=1/quality=high 1
shade/l=1 sst
frame/file=asp04.eps/format=ps

With other formats like png or svg everything is fine.

Is there some trick to avoid the rotation of eps-figures?

Greetings,
Martin